Air Scrubber Rental Equipment – Quest PowerHEPA 500
Renting an Air Scrubber equipped with a HEPA filter is essential for a range of applications including hospital construction, containing dust, remediating mold and mildew, reducing odors and the abatement of lead and asbestos. The Duke Company, a leading rental company in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY and Western New York rents the outstanding Quest PowerHEPA 500.
Rental Specifications for the Quest PowerHEPA 500
- Part Number 4031360
- Power 1.9 amps, 110V, Grounded
- Blower 500 CFM
- 1st stage 1” x 18” x 18” Pleated Media
- 2nd stage 2.5” x 18” x 18” HEPA
- Optional 1” Carbon and Potassium Permanganate
- Duct Options: Inlet – 16” Flex-Duct Outlet – 10” Lay-Flat
- Weight 33 lb 35.6 lb
- Accessories And Replacement Filters:
- 4031877 1” x 18” x 18” Air Filter, Pleated
- 4031864 2.5” x 18” x 18” Air Filter, HEPA
- 4031878 1” Air Filter, Optional Carbon/Potassium Permanganate
- 4029252 Lay Flat Duct 10” round x 250’
- 4028357 Flex Duct 16” round x 25’
Helpful Download Information:
585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.
About Quest Rental Equipment:
The Duke Company applies rigorous standards before accepting items into our Tool Rental and Equipment Rental Fleet. Quest has earned an outstanding reputation for manufacturing high-quality and extremely capable portable climate control equipment. Quest portable climate control equipment is relied upon by professional contractors for refrigerant dehumidification, portable desiccant dehumidifying, large desiccant dehumidifying, temporary electric heat, temporary cooling, air scrubbing and ground thawing heat systems.
The Duke Company, a leading rental equipment, building supply and construction materials company in Western NY, offers convenient pick-up and prompt delivery through-out W. NY including: Henrietta NY, Orleans County NY, Tioga County NY, and Buffalo NY.